From greenfield to brownfield and fundraising to P3, we've got you covered.
Institutional Investing in Infrastructure is a monthly electronic publication that is distributed to the members of the global institutional real estate community who have a current stake in infrastructure or are considering the asset class for future investments. Learn More
Our Institutional Investing in Infrastructure (I³) conference is “the” forum where senior pension fund, endowment and foundation plan sponsors, insurance companies, banks and other capital providers gather with global and domestic investment managers and key government officials to discuss the emerging global opportunities in infrastructure investing.
We also have a FREE infrastructure newsfeed. Sign up and start receiving your free feed tomorrow.
IREI manages a host of proprietary databases tracking infrastructure funds globally, transactions, manager searches, commitments and more. You can access this information anytime with a subscription to our online database. Subscribe Here
- Shikun & Binui wins a major $800m PPP toll lanes project in Texas
- First U.S. offshore wind farm moves ahead with $290m in financing
- Marks & Spencer completed the installation of U.K.'s largest single roof mounted solar panel array
- Aviva and U.K. PIP launch solar fund
- Obama's claim that Keystone XL oil ‘bypasses the U.S.' earns Four Pinocchios More News