From greenfield to brownfield and fundraising to P3, we've got you covered.
Institutional Investing in Infrastructure is a monthly electronic publication that is distributed to the members of the global institutional real estate community who have a current stake in infrastructure or are considering the asset class for future investments. Learn More
Our IREI: Infrastructure Strategies 2016 (i3) conference is “the” forum where senior pension fund, endowment and foundation plan sponsors, insurance companies, banks and other capital providers gather with global and domestic investment managers and key government officials to discuss the emerging global opportunities in infrastructure investing.
We also have a FREE infrastructure newsfeed. Sign up and start receiving your free feed tomorrow.
IREI manages a host of proprietary databases tracking infrastructure funds globally, transactions, manager searches, commitments and more. You can access this information anytime with a subscription to our online database. Subscribe Here
- KPERS commits $140m to real estate and infrastructure
- Utility scale solar market at $10.5b is anticipated to reach $84.6b by 2016
- Las Vegas spending $20m on seismic updates to bridges on I-15
- Microsoft, Facebook to lay massive undersea cable
- Donald Trump's energy proposals echo old GOP priorities More News