Required reading for the institutional real estate investment world.
Must-attend networking and learning opportunites.
VIP Americas is our flagship event that is anticipated by the industry's top investment managers, investors and consultants. It is…MORE INFO
VIP Europe is the sister event of our highly acclaimed VIP Americas event. It attracts the industry’s top investment managers, investors and…MORE INFO
Market intelligence, timely introductions, and strategic advice.
Courtesy of PCCP LLC
10 years is a magical number in the real estate business. Many investors analyze their returns over a hypothetical…MORE INFO
- Walton Street raises $689m for real estate fund
- University of Michigan commits $52m to real estate
- Two Boston office buildings sell for $281m
- U.K. pension fund commits to Kames healthcare vehicle
- Texas school fund commits $75m to real estate
- Illinois Municipal invests $210m in real estate
- Blackstone buys multifamily portfolios in U.S. and Japan
- Oregon PERS pays $299m for Silicon Valley office complex
- New World buys stake in $467m Asian portfolio
- Recent commercial real estate transactions
Institutional Real Estate Americas
December 1, 2015: Vol. 27, Number 11SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific
December 1, 2015: Vol. 7, Number 11SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Newsline
November 20, 2015: Vol. 23, Number 47SEE DETAILS>
Real Assets Adviser
December 1, 2015: Vol. 2, Number 12SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate FundTracker
Third Quarter 2015SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Europe
December 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 11SEE DETAILS>
In Focus: Sebastien Nadeau on the retail sector
Sebastien Nadeau, senior analyst, global real estate securities at Presima, discusses changes in the mall business due to the growth of e-commerce and gives a brief outlook on the coming holiday season.
Shop Talk: Observations from IREI Springboard conference
We discuss IREI's second annual Springboard conference, a leadership development program for the next generation of real estate investment leaders. Our guests are conference mentors Glenn Lowenstein, a partner and CIO at Lionstone Investments; Steve Gruber, managing director of Real Asset Portfolio Management; John D’Angelo, managing director of RealFoundations, Inc.; and Scott Stuckman, executive managing director at USAA Real Estate Co.