Required reading for the institutional real estate investment world.
Must-attend networking and learning opportunites.
The 2016 meeting of the Editorial Advisory Board for Real Assets Adviser magazine is an exclusive gathering of investment industry leaders…MORE INFO
The 2016 Editorial Advisory Board Meeting - Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific is an open forum meeting designed to create and foster…MORE INFO
Market intelligence, timely introductions, and strategic advice.
Courtesy of Global Property Research
Infrastructure assets have provided the critical underlying structure to societies for centuries.…MORE INFO
- Foreign capital accounts for record share of London office investment
- Free-standing retail REITs lead other property sectors
- Greystar closes Chilean multifamily development fund
- CalPERS acquires Las Vegas mall for $1.1b
- Catella's Dutch residential property fund raises €155m
- Texas Municipal allocates $775m for REITs, infrastructure
- CapitaLand raises $1.5b for third Chinese real estate fund
- TH Real Estate acquires San Francisco office building
- Chinese investor to buy Hilton stake for $6.5b
- Rockland Capital markets third power fund
Institutional Real Estate Americas
November 1, 2016: Vol. 28, Number 10SEE DETAILS>
IREI Investment Guides
October 20, 2016: North America Investment ManagersSEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Newsline
October 21, 2016: Vol. 24, Number 44SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific
November 1, 2016: Vol. 8, No 10SEE DETAILS>
Real Assets Adviser
Institutional Real Estate Europe
November 1, 2016: Vol. 10, Number 10SEE DETAILS>
In Focus: Richard Kleinman on the U.S. markets
Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the current state of the U.S. marketplace.
Shop Talk: The golden age of hoteling
There are industry observers who say that hotel fundamentals have never been better, that we are living in a golden age of hoteling. If that is the case, what are the forces that have driven the hotel market to new heights? How has the hotel business managed to do this in the midst of the Airbnb onslaught? What is the No. 1 complaint from hotel guests? And how big a role do hospitality sites such as TripAdvisor play in a hotel’s reputation? For answers to those questions, we turn to Tyler Morse, CEO and managing partner of MCR Development, an organization that owns and operates 82 U.S. hotels in 21 states, totaling about $2 billion in hotel assets under management.