Required reading for the institutional real estate investment world.
Must-attend networking and learning opportunites.
Open forum meeting designed to create and foster stimulating dialogue. A forum to exchange ideas and cultivate discussions to improve the…!--> MORE INFO
The 2016 Fall Editorial Advisory Board Meeting - Institutional Real Estate Americas is an open forum meeting designed to create and foster…MORE INFO
Market intelligence, timely introductions, and strategic advice.
Courtesy of PCCP LLC
10 years is a magical number in the real estate business. Many investors analyze their returns over a hypothetical…MORE INFO
- Illinois Municipal commits $100m to real estate
- Paramount debt fund holds $775m close
- Two L.A. office properties sell for $830m
- Mesa West raises $644m for real estate debt fund
- Walton Street debt fund holds $654m final close
- University of Houston commits $8m to real estate
- Korean investor acquires Vienna office tower
- Recent commercial real estate transactions
- PECO raises $32m for third retail fund
- Newcore launches second U.K. real estate fund
Institutional Real Estate Americas
June 1, 2016: Vol. 28, Number 6SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Newsline
May 20, 2016: Vol. 24, Number 21SEE DETAILS>
IREI Investment Guides
May 19, 2016: Core/Core-Plus FundsSEE DETAILS>
Real Assets Adviser
June 1, 2016; Vol. 3, Number 6SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific
June 1, 2016: Vol. 8, Number 6SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate FundTracker
First Quarter 2016SEE DETAILS>
In Focus: Susan Ansel on the multifamily market
Susan Ansel, president and CEO at Gables Residential, discusses the trends in the multifamily sector.
Infrastructure Report: The commercialization of water technologies
We are joined by Melinda Kruyer, executive director of Confluence, a Cincinnati-based non-profit organization that runs a water technology innovation effort in the Ohio River Valley. The consortium includes federal water laboratories, research universities, water-related business, water utilities and regional development agencies, among other organizations. Confluence brings together 6,000 researchers and nearly $4 billion in annual research spending.