Required reading for the institutional real estate investment world.
Providing investors with information and insights on the firms, issues and trends shaping the private equity real estate investment…MORE INFO
Must-attend networking and learning opportunites.
VIP-Americas for 2015 has been designed to be more exclusive than ever. We work hard to treat you like family, and this year’s VIP is no…MORE INFO
VIP – Europe is an invitation-only event intended to provide active European real estate investors thought-provoking panels, interactive…MORE INFO
Market intelligence, timely introductions, and strategic advice.
Courtesy of Inderst Advisory
Australian and Canadian pension funds have been pioneers in infrastructure investing since…
Courtesy of Public-Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility (PPIAF) and The World Bank Group
This study discusses the role of institutional…
- Recent commercial real estate transactions
- Blackstone holds final close for Asia fund
- Investment manager raises $93m for third fund
- U.S. investment council commits $50m to real estate, plans additional commitments in 2015
- Value-add fund exceeds fundraising target
- Two U.S. investment firms form JV to invest in Washington D.C.
- Fund begins deploying capital
- New Mexico commits $45m to niche real estate
- North Carolina commits $550m to real estate
- J.P. Morgan buys Aviva's Asian real estate platform
The Institutional Real Estate Letter - Americas
January 1, 2015: Vol. 27, Number 1SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate FundTracker
December 2014SEE DETAILS>
IREI Investment Guides
IREI Investment Guide: REIT ManagersSEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Newsline
December 19, 2014: Vol. 22 No. 51SEE DETAILS>
The Institutional Real Estate Letter - Europe
January 1, 2015: Vol. 9, Number 1SEE DETAILS>
The Institutional Real Estate Letter - Asia Pacific
January 1, 2015: Vol. 7, Number 1SEE DETAILS>
In Focus: Kyle Turner on the transaction market
Kyle Turner, director of investments at Equus Capital Partners, discusses new ways investors are sourcing new investments and trends in the investment marketplace.
Shop Talk: Jim Merkel on his biggest hotel fund yet
The CEO of Rockbridge joins us to discuss his new $438 million hospitality fund, why hotel fundamentals are the best they have ever been, and his suspicions about why institutional real estate investors are not more enamored about this property type.