Required reading for the institutional real estate investment world.
Must-attend networking and learning opportunites.
The 2016 Fall Editorial Advisory Board Meeting - Institutional Real Estate Americas is an open forum meeting designed to create and foster…MORE INFO
The 2016 Editorial Advisory Board Meeting - Institutional Real Estate Europe is an open forum meeting designed to create and foster stimulating…MORE INFO
Market intelligence, timely introductions, and strategic advice.
- Illinois Municipal invests in European core real estate
- University of Nevada posts consultant RFP
- EGFM launches new Australian property fund
- LACERS invests $20m in Asana debut fund
- Another San Francisco building sold to Chinese investor
- Kerogen Capital holds final close for energy fund
- Korea Post to invest $450m in U.S. mortgage co-investments
- Australian investment volume increases in second quarter
- Two development projects totaling $1b approved
- New Mexico pension invests in infrastructure and real estate
Institutional Real Estate Newsline
August 26, 2016: Vol. 24, Number 35SEE DETAILS>
IREI Investment Guides
August 25, 2016: Value-Added FundsSEE DETAILS>
Real Assets Adviser
September 1, 2016; Vol. 3, Number 9SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Americas
September 1, 2016: Vol. 28, Number 8SEE DETAILS>
IREI Investment Guides
August 18, 2016: Core/Core-Plus FundsSEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific
September 1, 2016: Vol. 8, Number 8SEE DETAILS>
In Focus: Harsh Mehta on co-working spaces
Loretta Clodfelter, editor of Institutional Real Estate Americas, interviews Harsh Mehta, co-founder and CEO of Work Space, on the current and future situations of the co-working space.
For more about the co-working space, read "The future of work: What will work be? Where will we do it? And what does that mean for real estate?" in our September issue of Institutional Real Estate Americas here.
Author Spotlight: A history of the REIT revolution
Kenneth Campbell, who spent his professional lifetime reporting on the REIT business and wrote the first full-length book on REITs many years ago, is back with yet another book titled “Watch That Rat Hole: And Witness the REIT Revolution.” He joins us to discuss his new book and what he saw from the industry’s nascent days to its current market capitalization of $1.1 trillion.