Required reading for the institutional real estate investment world.
Must-attend networking and learning opportunites.
The 2016 Fall Editorial Advisory Board Meeting - Institutional Real Estate Americas is an open forum meeting designed to create and foster…MORE INFO
The 2016 Editorial Advisory Board Meeting - Institutional Real Estate Europe is an open forum meeting designed to create and foster stimulating…MORE INFO
Market intelligence, timely introductions, and strategic advice.
- Wheelock raises $409m for fifth fund
- Blackstone Group pays $620m for NYC apartment complex
- Meridiam closes energy transition fund on €425m
- Deutsche Wohnen buys €421m German nursing home portfolio
- Chicago pension fund issues MWDBE real estate RFP
- Georgia State University plans $300m redevelopment
- Massachusetts-based pension seeks investment consultant
- Bridge Investment markets second senior housing fund
- Foreign investors to construct £645m London tower
- San Francisco attracts Chinese investors
Real Assets Adviser
September 1, 2016; Vol. 3, Number 9SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Americas
September 1, 2016: Vol. 28, Number 8SEE DETAILS>
IREI Investment Guides
August 18, 2016: Core/Core-Plus FundsSEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific
September 1, 2016: Vol. 8, Number 8SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Newsline
August 19, 2016: Vol. 24, Number 34SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Europe
September 1, 2016: Vol. 10, Number 08SEE DETAILS>
In Focus: Richard C. Wilson on family office
Richard C. Wilson, CEO of Family Office Club, discusses raising capital and some trends in the family office sector.
Author Spotlight: A history of the REIT revolution
Kenneth Campbell, who spent his professional lifetime reporting on the REIT business and wrote the first full-length book on REITs many years ago, is back with yet another book titled “Watch That Rat Hole: And Witness the REIT Revolution.” He joins us to discuss his new book and what he saw from the industry’s nascent days to its current market capitalization of $1.1 trillion.