Institutional Real Estate Newsline
December 13, 2010: Vol. 18, Number 47Buy For $65.00 Add to Cart
BNP Paribas Raises €437 Million for Clean Energy Fund
BNP Paribas Clean Energy Partners has raised €437 million ($582 million) for its Clean Energy Fund.
- BPT Asset Management and Savills Japan Ltd. Raise Equity for Asia Pacific Fund
Iowa Public Employees Seeks Real Estate Manager
The $20.1 billion Iowa Public Employees’ Retirement is searching for an investment management firm or firms to actively manage $150 million of equity real estate portfolios through either a separate account or a commingled fund.
- Texas Employees Hires URDANG for Real Estate Securities Mandate
- Ventas Acquires 58 Senior Living Communities From Sunrise Senior Living
- Vestar Development and Rockwood Buy Retail Property in Arizona
- Virginia Retirement System Commits $150 Million