Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- January 12, 2017 - Carlyle said to target $5b for new U.S. real estate fund
- January 4, 2017 - e-Shang Redwood raises $300m in pre-IPO round from Chinese investors
- January 3, 2017 - Hong Kong's PAG Real Estate closes sixth oppo fund at $1.2b VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 23, 2017 - Trump team in talks with U.K. on post-Brexit trade deal
- January 20, 2017 - May insists banks of 'huge value' as they step up plans to exit TH Real Estate debt platform closes 2016 with $4.4b in originations across U.S. and U.K.
- January 20, 2017 - Chinese developer Country Garden eyes investment opportunities in India VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 23, 2017 - Henderson Park adds to investment team
- January 20, 2017 - Knight Frank boosts Capital Markets team
- January 20, 2017 - Valad Europe appoints Wouter Zwetsloot as head of Benelux and promotes Mark McLaughlin to head of property Europe VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 23, 2017 - Is Hong Kong no longer a retail paradise?
- January 23, 2017 - China's economy grows 6.7% y-o-y in 2016
- January 20, 2017 - TH Real Estate makes 2017 predictions VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 23, 2017 - CBRE GI acquires Madrid office block
- January 23, 2017 - Axiare acquires an office building in Madrid for €41m
- January 23, 2017 - H.I.G. Capital invests in Spanish tourist apartments complex VIEW MORE » TOP