Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- February 13, 2017 - Fondaco: Launches "Fondaco Italian Loan Portfolio Fund"
- February 10, 2017 - Fidelity raises £111m for core euro-zone property fund
- January 12, 2017 - Carlyle said to target $5b for new U.S. real estate fund VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 22, 2017 - Brunswick Real Estate to merge the group's operations under one brand
- February 21, 2017 - Greece, EU closer to agreement on bailout
- February 16, 2017 - Savills IM wins two mandates to invest $600m in Japan VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 24, 2017 - Regency Centers promotes Michael Mas to managing director
- February 22, 2017 - Rockwood names Charlie Leonard director
- February 22, 2017 - Sterling Bay adds two to its ranks to handle growing portfolio VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 24, 2017 - German economy gives government record budget surplus
- February 24, 2017 - China's consumer confidence soars
- February 24, 2017 - China to step up property tax legislation: official VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 24, 2017 - FelCor clarifies AHT concerns
- February 24, 2017 - Warburg-HIH Invest sells prime Paris Office
- February 24, 2017 - China seeks stable property development VIEW MORE » TOP