Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- February 13, 2017 - Fondaco: Launches "Fondaco Italian Loan Portfolio Fund"
- February 10, 2017 - Fidelity raises £111m for core euro-zone property fund
- December 29, 2016 - Israeli fund to invest $200m in European real estate VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 21, 2017 - Greece, EU closer to agreement on bailout
- February 13, 2017 - Greece, EU closer to ending deadlock on bailout
- February 9, 2017 - New cross-sector partnership launched to transform U.K. housing analysis VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 13, 2017 - Invesco Real Estate recruits Cristiano Stampa as senior director of transactions for France and Southern Europe
- February 13, 2017 - UBS Asset Management (Italia) SGR S.p.A. makes senior appointment to fast-growing Italian real estate business
- February 13, 2017 - Grainger appoints new COO VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 16, 2017 - Catella predicts strong year for Finnish property investments
- February 15, 2017 - INREV: Cost transparency in European listed and non-listed real estate
- February 9, 2017 - Shift to online retailing drives industrial occupier market forward VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 16, 2017 - CBRE Global Investors acquires office in Sweden
- February 16, 2017 - Union Investment acquires U7 office building in Stockholm
- February 14, 2017 - Hines confirms sale of Bridleyplace ownership to HSBC Alternative Investments VIEW MORE » TOP