Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- January 4, 2017 - e-Shang Redwood raises $300m in pre-IPO round from Chinese investors
- January 3, 2017 - Hong Kong's PAG Real Estate closes sixth oppo fund at $1.2b
- December 27, 2016 - ICICI Venture to raise Rs 500-cr realty fund VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 16, 2017 - Savills IM wins two mandates to invest $600m in Japan
- February 14, 2017 - China's top developers plan to invest more in land this year
- February 14, 2017 - Chinese association bans some types of property investment in 16 cities VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 15, 2017 - Several managers at South Korean pension fund resign
- February 6, 2017 - M&G Real Estate Asia appoints new head of research
- February 2, 2017 - Adi Godrej chairman emeritus in major reshuffle at Godrej Properties VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 24, 2017 - China's consumer confidence soars
- February 24, 2017 - China to step up property tax legislation: official
- February 24, 2017 - Shanghai is top real estate investment destination in Asia-Pacific in 4Q16 VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 24, 2017 - China seeks stable property development
- February 24, 2017 - Siamese Asset plans to launch seven new projects in Bangkok
- February 22, 2017 - Property Perfect and its unit plan to raise THB 11.41b in Thailand VIEW MORE » TOP