Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- January 12, 2017 - Carlyle said to target $5b for new U.S. real estate fund
- November 8, 2016 - Ladder Capital launches Mutual Fund to invest in CMBS
October 27, 2016 - Carlyle launches real estate fund
Outlet: Institutional Real Estate Newsline
The Carlyle Group has launched a new closed-end real estate fund.
VIEW MORE »
- February 1, 2017 - Canadian pension fund signs deal with Brazilian real estate developer
- January 30, 2017 - Greystar files to issue a development capital certificate on the Mexican Stock Exchange
- January 27, 2017 - World's biggest real estate buyers are suddenlyshort on cash VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 24, 2017 - Regency Centers promotes Michael Mas to managing director
- February 22, 2017 - Rockwood names Charlie Leonard director
- February 22, 2017 - Sterling Bay adds two to its ranks to handle growing portfolio VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 23, 2017 - Retail real estate investors hunt for yields in secondary markets
- February 22, 2017 - Trepp: Is the office sector reaching a plateau?
- February 22, 2017 - Nine takeaways from day one of the MBA CREF Conference VIEW MORE » TOP
- February 24, 2017 - FelCor clarifies AHT concerns
- February 24, 2017 - 1,024-room hotel planned near L.A.'s Convention Center
- February 22, 2017 - TA Realty buys Lakeway, Texas, retail property for $114m VIEW MORE » TOP