Required reading for the institutional real estate investment world.
Must-attend networking and learning opportunites.
VIP Europe is the sister event of our highly acclaimed VIP Americas event. It attracts the industry’s top investment managers, investors and…MORE INFO
The 2017 Spring Editorial Advisory Board Meeting - Institutional Real Estate Americas is an open forum meeting designed to create and foster…!--> MORE INFO
The 2017 Editorial Advisory Board Meeting - Institutional Investing in Infrastructure (i3) is an open forum meeting designed to create and…!--> MORE INFO
Market intelligence, timely introductions, and strategic advice.
Courtesy of Global Property Research
Infrastructure assets have provided the critical underlying structure to societies for centuries.…MORE INFO
- DRA holds $1.5b final close on value-added fund
- Singapore investor buys D.C. office portfolio
- Seoul logistics offers best investment opportunity in South Korea
- Texas County commits €70m to European debt fund
- Blackstone raises €6.7b for European fund
- StepStone holds $700m final close
- CIM Group and Mitsui & Co. announce strategic partnership
- CapitaLand pays $436m for Tokyo property portfolio
- Heitman launches fourth value-added fund
- CPPIB JV invests in Houston office portfolio
Real Assets Adviser
March 1, 2017; Vol. 4, Number 3SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Asia Pacific
March 1, 2017: Vol. 9, Number 3SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Newsline
February 17, 2017: Vol. 25, Number 7SEE DETAILS>
IREI Investment Guides
February 16, 2017: Core/Core-Plus FundsSEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate Europe
March 1, 2017: Vol. 11, Number 03SEE DETAILS>
Institutional Real Estate FundTracker
Fourth Quarter 2016SEE DETAILS>
In Focus: Jacques Gordon on upcoming trends in 2017
Jacques Gordon, global head of research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, gives a brief overview of 2016 and discusses upcoming trends for 2017.
Inside the Edition: Tackling office market headwinds
Space utilization densification, technological advances and demographic changes are creating headwinds in the path of office space demand. Certain metro areas, however, have advantages that may transcend those challenges. We discuss the story's dimensions with Loretta Clodfelter, editor of Institutional Real Estate Americas.