Our staff in Europe have a rapport with industry leaders in the region, allowing us to produce the most comprehensive news coverage, data and events for the European property marketplace you’ll find anywhere.
The Institutional Real Estate Letter – Europe is the sister publication of our flagship, The Institutional Real Estate Letter – Americas. It is written for institutional investors, and by reading what they are reading, investment advisers and others who serve them can truly understand investors' needs and concerns in Europe. Covering the pan-European property market, it includes the industry's most extensive information on manager searches, new product offerings and pension fund real estate allocations, plus features on pension fund investment capital flows, investment strategy and portfolio management. Learn More
VIP – Europe is the European sister event of our popular Visions, Insights & Perspectives – North America event. Launched in May 2012 and met with great success, plans are currently in the works for our 2013 events. This is a forum where institutional investors and the advisers and consultants who serve them can obtain the market intelligence and networking opportunities they need to make better decisions with their European property investments.
IREI manages a host of proprietary databases tracking real estate funds globally, transactions, manager searches, commitments, infrastructure and more. You can access this information anytime with a subscription to our online database. Learn More
- European commercial investment volumes to rise by 10% to €180b in 2015
- M&G Investments acquires £173m Gala Bingo Portfolio
- Knight Frank predicts better year for retailers and consumers in 2015
- AXA Real Estate completes the acquisition of a 25-asset Italian retail and leisure portfolio for €290m
- HB Reavis sells Slovakia's Aupark Losice shopping center and Aupark office tower Kosice