Institutional Investing in Infrastructure
Sponsorship & Advertising
Launched in 2008, Institutional Investing in Infrastructure is a smart and insightful newsletter written and edited for members of the global institutional investment community who have investments in infrastructure or are considering the asset class for future commitments.
The publication's mission is to create a platform for investment managers and investors by providing industry news and data, as well as authoritative analysis and insight on trends and events. Through sponsorship and advertising of Institutional Investing in Infrastructure, we can help your firm gain visibility and credibility in the marketplace. Sponsorship is a dynamic program that puts you in front of key decision makers and investors through a number of benefits including advertising and high-quality, exclusive networking events.
Sponsorship also helps you gain the inside edge on the industry through many of our services, including database research, market research and consulting.
To learn more about a sponsoring Institutional Investing in Infrastructure, contact Salika Khizer at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIEW MEDIA KIT
For additional information, please contact:
Salika Khizer, Managing Director, Infrastructure at email@example.com or +1 925-244-0500 x160
Full level Sponsorship Benefits:
- 8.25 pages of ads, interviews or sponsor section placements in sponsored publications
- Attendance by 1 representative of your organization to the 2016 editorial advisory board meeting for Institutional Investing in Infrastructure (i3)
- Data Services: 6 hours
- Consulting time with managing director: 2 hours
- 11+ minimum number of exposures in publication
- Unlimited Subscriptions to Institutional Investing in Infrastructure (i3)
- One subscription of your choice to Institutional Real Estate Americas, Europe, or Asia Pacific
- 25% discount on ads and consulting
- 20% publication sponsor discount to VIP Americas or VIP Europe conference registration
- 20% publication sponsor discount to IREI: Infrastructure Strategies conference
- Free job posting on the IREI website
- Supporting sponsorship mention at IREI: Infrastructure Strategies conference
Institutional Investing in Infrastructure is the only publication designed for the active players in the institutional real estate marketplace, who are also trying to fit infrastructure into their portfolios. This gives you a unique opportunity to create very targeted messages and get the most for your advertising dollar.
Contact Cynthia Kudren at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ad schedule.Download Media Kit Download Calendar