Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- December 2, 2016 - Globalworth raises €200m for Romanian real estate
- December 1, 2016 - Globalworth raises €200m at Euro 8 per share from Growthpoint and Oakhill
- December 1, 2016 - Former SARquavitae director creates fund with Oaktree VIEW MORE » TOP
- December 6, 2016 - Northern Irish pension scheme selects M&G Real Estate for £100m PRS mandate
- December 6, 2016 - U.K. ministers hear industry's Brexit concerns
- December 1, 2016 - Round Hill Capital Invests €250M In Luxury Homes In Málaga VIEW MORE » TOP
- December 6, 2016 - Jörn Stobbe to join management board of Union Investment Real Estate GmbH as COO
- December 1, 2016 - Mark Kirkland appointed AMP Capital Shopping Centers head
- November 30, 2016 - Trump expected to name Mnuchin as Treasury chief VIEW MORE » TOP
- December 6, 2016 - Savills makes its predictions for the 2017 U.K. real estate markets
- December 6, 2016 - India: Real estate fund-raising plans run into multiple roadblocks
- December 6, 2016 - Foreign investors continue to gobble up Canadian commercial real estate VIEW MORE » TOP
- December 6, 2016 - Howard Kennedy helps Fairview Hotels tuck in a further 450 bedrooms in a four hotel acquisition
- December 6, 2016 - Gaw Capital Partners leads acquisition of office property in Perth
- December 6, 2016 - Malaysian developer BDB to invest MYR 900m in projects in 2017 VIEW MORE » TOP