Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- December 29, 2016 - Israeli fund to invest $200m in European real estate
- December 16, 2016 - Greenman Investments to convert "Greenman Retail+" into open-ended fund under Luxembourg Law
- December 8, 2016 - Finnish fund Taaleri to invest Sh10b in East, S.African property market VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 18, 2017 - U.K. aims to completely withdraw from EU, May says
- January 13, 2017 - TH Real Estate secures German capital for U.S. value-add multifamily housing strategy
- January 13, 2017 - PFZW, Aegon to invest €200m in Dutch care homes VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 19, 2017 - Savills Poland recruits new head of property and asset management
- January 17, 2017 - Brunswick Real Estate recruits Jon Lekander to strengthen the research team
- January 13, 2017 - C&W establishes transformation team in EMEA VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 19, 2017 - Investors should focus on long term opportunities in 'new normal' of low yields
- January 17, 2017 - Implications of de-globalisation must be a focus for investors in 2017, says Deutsche AM
- January 17, 2017 - BNP Paribas REIM Germany expands activity in hotel sector VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 19, 2017 - Schroder Real Estate acquires €130m office asset in Paris
- January 19, 2017 - Corestate buys Grindelhochhaus for BVK
- January 19, 2017 - M7 enters Irish market with Dublin mixed-use acquisition VIEW MORE » TOP