Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- November 22, 2016 - CapitaLand to launch $500m Vietnam fund targeting commercial property
- November 21, 2016 - Greenland HK raises $300m for real estate fund with Kuwaiti investor
- November 18, 2016 - Folkestone launches new Green Square hotel fund VIEW MORE » TOP
- December 5, 2016 - China insurers may invest $100b overseas in next 3 years
- December 5, 2016 - Ayala, LTG to build large township in the Philippines
- November 29, 2016 - China pledges clarity on dealing with land lease expiry issue VIEW MORE » TOP
- December 1, 2016 - Mark Kirkland appointed AMP Capital Shopping Centers head
- November 22, 2016 - Singapore's GIC Appoints Lim Chow Kiat CEO
- November 2, 2016 - M&G Real Estate Asia appoints acquisitions director VIEW MORE » TOP
- December 5, 2016 - Retail spending in Australia rises 0.5% m-o-m in October
- December 2, 2016 - Singapore's position as gateway to Southeast Asia attracting more VCs
- December 2, 2016 - Australia's business investment falls in 3Q16 VIEW MORE » TOP
- December 5, 2016 - Eden Group, Hilton partner to set up two hospitality properties for $130m
- December 2, 2016 - Global Logistic Properties sells Tokyo warehouse asset
- December 2, 2016 - Wanda to build shopping complex in Haikou, South China VIEW MORE » TOP