Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- January 4, 2017 - e-Shang Redwood raises $300m in pre-IPO round from Chinese investors
- January 3, 2017 - Hong Kong's PAG Real Estate closes sixth oppo fund at $1.2b
- December 27, 2016 - ICICI Venture to raise Rs 500-cr realty fund VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 20, 2017 - Chinese developer Country Garden eyes investment opportunities in India
- January 18, 2017 - China to grant easier access for foreign capital
- January 13, 2017 - Chinese developer Greentown plans to expand overseas VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 17, 2017 - AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets appoints Yoshihiko Hayafuji as head of Japan
- January 9, 2017 - JLL announces key leadership changes in India
- January 9, 2017 - Savills Investment Management appoints Volker Wanka as director, fund management for Singapore VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 20, 2017 - Hong Kong's unemployment rate stays at 3.3% in Oct.-Dec. period
- January 20, 2017 - Macau records 30.95 million tourists in 2016
- January 20, 2017 - Australia's unemployment rate rises to 5.8% in December VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 20, 2017 - Ascott kicks off 2017 with multi-property deal in China
- January 18, 2017 - Land and Houses to launch 12 new projects in Thailand
- January 13, 2017 - Megaworld to open four new hotels this year in the Philippines VIEW MORE » TOP