Richard Kleinman, managing director, research and strategy at LaSalle Investment Management, discusses the U.S. market place.
Michael Freedman, president at GWG Holdings, discusses the realities versus the myths in the life insurance secondary market.
Don Deans, managing director at Deans Consulting, discusses the benefits of investing in conservation easement.
- January 12, 2017 - Carlyle said to target $5b for new U.S. real estate fund
- November 8, 2016 - Ladder Capital launches Mutual Fund to invest in CMBS
October 27, 2016 - Carlyle launches real estate fund
Outlet: Institutional Real Estate Newsline
The Carlyle Group has launched a new closed-end real estate fund.
VIEW MORE »
- January 17, 2017 - American Realty Capital Hospitality Trust announces $400m convertible preferred investment commitment from Brookfield
- January 11, 2017 - McCourt JV Partners launch investment platform
- January 5, 2017 - GTIS Partners and 643 Capital Management announce launch of StreetLane Homes VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 19, 2017 - TH Real Estate opens Miami office covering the Southeast U.S. and Latin America
- January 12, 2017 - AXA Investment Managers - Real Assets announces senior North American appointments
- January 11, 2017 - Vanbarton Group promotes Bill Bond and Justin Kleinman to principals VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 19, 2017 - Commercial real estate investment activity set to rebound in 2017
- January 19, 2017 - REITs ramp up year-end buying activity
- January 17, 2017 - Trump, Fed headed for clash amid dollar surge, economists say VIEW MORE » TOP
- January 19, 2017 - LaSalle completes acquisition of 123 North Wacker Drive in Downtown Chicago
- January 18, 2017 - Philly OKs rezoning for $3.5b Schuylkill Yards project
- January 11, 2017 - Los Angeles will be home to George Lucas' $1b museum VIEW MORE » TOP