This 24/7-accessible online database offers information on funds and investments in the institutional investor world. With more than 4,500 global real estate funds in the database — and over 800 of them actively trying to raise a combined total of $248.9 billion — this live database will allow you to search for the information you need to keep an eye on your competition and position yourself ahead of the game. In addition, you will find data on 400 of the leading infrastructure funds in the industry.
Select from a variety of levels to fit your budget and help you achieve your business goals. Download our database brochure.
View our online video demo by clicking here.
Click here to request a live demo with a member of our data services department.
If you have already subscribed to our online database, you may view our login instruction video by clicking here.
- Switch between our real estate database and infrastructure database.
- Perform fund, fund manager or investor searches
Fund searches include data on:
- Finding a single fund, marketing funds, recently closed funds
- Recently added funds, all historical funds
Look up fund detail including:
- Fees structures, acquisitions – by funds.
- Commitments, news stories
- Lists of top investment managers list and top investors
- Overview of market
- Sponsoring firms, please contact Wendy Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org for special sponsorship rates.
- Qualified investors are eligible to subscribe for FREE. Click here to signup.
Real Estate/Infrastructure Database - Light
- Access FundTracker publication tables which includes a listing of recently closed and funds that are currently marketing.
- Download a short report of the data.
Real Estate/Infrastructure Database - Standard
- Access to all data in Light version
- View-only access to all fund and company data
- Publication subscribers can view articles related to the companies they are browsing in the record view. Articles may be downloaded in a Word file format.
Real Estate/Infrastructure Database - Premium
- Access to all data in Light and Standard versions
- Export Ability: Ability to search and browse all fund and company data and export into either an Excel or PDF format.