Careers at IREI
Join our team!
Institutional Real Estate, Inc. is continually expanding its products and services and often has career opportunities available. If you are interested in joining our team, check back frequently to view our list of job opportunities.
Available positions at IREI
ADVERTISING AND MARKETING SPECIALIST
Advertising and Marketing Specialist
We are seeking an advertising and marketing specialist to assist in our marketing department in the execution and management of our marketing and advertising endeavors. This position will encompass an array of responsibilities, which is perfect for an individual who has well-rounded marketing skills and is a strong multi-tasker. Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years prior experience working in a marketing capacity performing the tasks outlined in the job responsibilities below. Position will be a member of the marketing department and will work with each member of the department.
- Write various content for the marketing department. This will include copy for our ongoing email campaigns, direct mail postcards and brochures and our corporate Website.
- Proofread all email and direct mail promotions for the department. Also, proofread our daily publication outbound emails.
- Website copy edits and updates.
- Use InDesign and Photoshop to update existing brochures, postcards, media kits, ads, banners and email header art. Also, create new simple collateral pieces that follow our marketing collateral strategy.
- Manage all advertising for our 70+ sponsoring firms. This includes creating ad schedules, tracking schedules in SalesForce and trafficking artwork and approving dummies and bluelines.
- Manage all advertising for our non-sponsoring firms. This includes creating ad schedules, tracking schedules in SalesForce and trafficking artwork and approving dummies and bluelines.
- Make sales calls to advertising prospects that have responded to our promotions, made an inquiry or advertised in the past on a regular basis. Perform follow-up calls to close the sale.
- Work on prospecting for new advertiser leads by reading through our competitor publications and websites and other sources.
- Work with marketing department head to develop and execute marketing strategies for advertising, circulation and web campaigns.
- Prepare and process advertising invoices at the beginning of the month for all publications.
- Manage assigned department projects and take ownership of these projects handling from inception to completion. These projects will include, the company’s website, video, collateral, database, advertising and circulation.
- Perform any other duties or special projects to support the marketing department as directed by the department head.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in similar or related role (direct marketing a plus)
- Advanced skills in Salesforce CRM. Knowledge of Marketo a plus.
- Media/publishing industry experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Organized with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
Position is full-time, exempt and is available immediately. Salary and benefits (Aetna PPO, 401K) are competitive with the industry.
Please e-mail resumes, including salary history, to Sandy Terranova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1987, Institutional Real Estate, Inc. (IREI) connects people, data and insights throughout the institutional real estate industry with its publications, events and data services. IREI is a Macintosh-platform environment.